Office Upgrade, East Gate Business Park, Little Island

This project involved the complete refurbishment and upgrade of a portion of existing building including procurement of specialist subcontractors, and coordination & programing of works. The works included stud partitions, suspended ceilings, raised access floors, floor finishes, fitted kitchen and works to services including mechanical, electrical and air conditioning. The works were carried out to 75% of the building whilst the remaining 25% remained occupied which required all services and escape routes to be maintained during the works.

Contact Valve: € 325,000